Saturday, June 24, 2006

In which I PWN MySQL and php

Okay, not so much pwn as finally got to do what I wanted. After my rant a few days ago about not being able to find a blogging platform I really liked and/or get Wordpress to install on my own webspace so I could use it, I calmed down and started working through the tutorials and searching help forums, and lo and behold if I didn't get it to work. So now I have a blog hosted on my own site, powered by Wordpress (which I like better than Blogger, so far), so I'm moving over there.

New blog is at http://www.the-frame.com/blog. (The Frame is my film website...let's just hope the blog gets updated more frequently than the rest of it...)

If you use an rss reader, the feed is here.

I was able to port all my posts and comments from here over to there, but I haven't completely gotten everything looking the way I want it. Please let me know if anything looks broken in your browsers.

However, I am writing this from a hotel on the way to Florida, and while most every hotel has wireless internet now, I'm not sure if the condo we're renting will have any sort of internet, so I may not be around for the next week at all. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home