Monday, May 29, 2006

More Katharine McPhee...

The Very Best of Katharine McPhee

Great post here recapping the best performances by Kat on American Idol this year. I've been reading Breath of Fresh Ink since I started scouring the internets for mp3s of the performances, and Chris Evans has a good blog going. Here he's included both his original reviews of the performances and his current thoughts, PLUS, he's got links to video clips of the performances that he's uploaded to YouTube. (Also check out the interview of Kat, Taylor, and Randy Jackson with Ryan Seacrest that was on Larry King Live last week...Chris has video of it all. It's heavier on Kat than Taylor, because she's more outgoing, but hey. That's fine with me. *g*)

I totally agree with his choices for her best performances. These all made me just sink back into my chair and go "wow."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home