Tuesday, April 18, 2006

There's a somebody I'm longing to see...

American Idol was made for me tonight. I love the classics, yes I do. And this group seems amazingly adept at them. Even Chris did a fine job with "What a Wonderful World" (one of my favorite songs)...I was concerned about his being able to find a song that fit him.

But I am having so much love for Katharine right now. She's been my favorite mostly from the beginning (with Lisa, Paris, and Chris being close behind...Elliott has crept up to be my second favorite now), and she continues to wow me even when I'm expecting her to be awesome. I want to buy her CD now. Seriously. I'll be driving in the car and think "I want to listen to some Katharine McPhee."

Not much else going on. My parents and I are going down to Waco Thursday through Sunday to check out apartments, meet with professors, etc. I'm really looking forward to not working for a couple of days. Working is overrated. Okay, maybe it's not. But still. Banks have a good many holidays, which spoil you for March and April, which don't have ANY.

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Jandy,
I was thinking last night how good Mandeesa would have been at singing a classic. I miss her...and Bucky. :)

7:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bucky?! Really, April? Meh. I was blown away that he made it as far as he did. Not that he was really *bad*, but he just wasn't that great. Mandisa was great, but not really my style. I miss Lisa. She definitely deserved to stay more than Ace and Bucky, and probably Kellie.

Now I've given up caring about anybody except Katharine and Chris. And Elliott a little.

Someday I need to post about my proposed new voting rules for American Idol. :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger Becky Meyers said...

jandy, hi
i missed talking to you over easter. have you watched alias yet...awesome episode. if your tape didn't tape it they now sell it on itunes =) i was so happy ace got kicked off!! i love chris, he is my favorite, then katherine. not so much on elliot. =) ttfn
becky

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home